Joe McFadden will emerge as this year’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ winner, according to the latest bookies odds.
The former ‘Holby City’ actor is the firm favourite to be crowned the 15th winner of the BBC ballroom show on Saturday (16 December) night.
Joe and his professional partner Katya Jones are currently pegged at 8/11 to life the Glitterball Trophy with bookmakers Ladbrokes.
Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice follow in second place at 9/4, while Alexandra Burke and partner Gorka Marquez are at 5/1.
Gemma Atkinson and pro Aljaž Škorjanec are the outsiders, with odds of just 20/1 to win.
However, there have been surprises in ‘Strictly’ history before now, so don’t count on it being a done deal just yet.
Saturday’s final will see the contestants taking on three dances in an attempt to win viewers’ votes.
As previously revealed, there will be no vote-off part way through the show, meaning each pairing will perform their Showdance, a dance from the series picked by the judges, and a dance from the series of their own choice.
Bosses are keeping one element of the final a surprise by not revealing which routine each couple has picked to do again, though.
Take a look at the dances they have revealed below…
The Judges’ Pick
- Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will perform a Salsa to ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’ by Boys Town Gang
- Alexandra Burke and Gorka Marquez American Smooth to ‘Wouldn’t It Be Lovely’ from My Fair Lady
- Joe McFadden and Katya Jones will Viennese Waltz to ‘Somewhere My Love’ from Dr Zhivago
- Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec dance the Paso Doble to ‘Viva La Vida’ by Coldplay
- Debbie and Giovanni will Showdance to ‘One Day I’ll Fly Away’ by Vaults
- Alexandra and Gorka will Showdance to ‘There’s No Business Like Showbusiness’ by Ethel Merman
- Joe and Katya will Showdance to ‘You Make My Dreams’ by Hall & Oates
- Gemma and Aljaz will Showdance to ‘Show Me How You Burlesque’ by Christina Aguilera
The ’Strictly Come Dancing’ final airs tonight at 6.30pm on BBC One.